So, I'm headed back to Old Kinderhook this weekend, and I'm planning on doing a bit more First Person Video if the weather cooperates, so expect more another video post soon afterward. I haven't had much time to do any development due to wedding planning, bachelor partying, float tripping, and wedding attending. I've scoped out a bunch of new places in Cedar Rapids where I'd like to do some 'longer range testing'. We'll see how it goes.
UPDATE:
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to do any flying as we were REALLY busy getting the house ready for the upcoming wedding. We'll see if I can't get some flying done on the Sunday/Monday after the wedding. (October 4th!)
Rivian R2 owners can now put a live pet cam on their phone's lockscreen
-
Keep an eye on your furry, feathered or scaly friends when you leave the
car.
4 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment